● Founder of the BANK OF AFRICA Group (BOA) in 1982 in Mali, with a presence in 14 countries in sub-Saharan Africa and in France in 2010, when he stepped down as CEO of the Group. The BOA network then consisted of 14 commercial banks, a finance company, a housing bank, a brokerage company, two investment companies, an asset management company and a financial company in Paris
● In insurance, his vision enabled him to initiate during the mid-2000s, bank-insurance in Francophone West Africa as part of a capital alliance knotted by the BOA group with the Colina group
● 30 years of experience in the financial sector in sub-Saharan Africa, particularly in West Africa.
● He is a director and president of various financial institutions in Africa and Europe, of the I & P Development Investment Fund (IPDEV) and member of the Strategic Committee of Améthis Finance
● He was Board member of the of Cauris Investissement and Cauris Croissance, President of the investment company Agora Holding and member of the investment committee of private equity funds AfricInvest
● Graduated from the Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris and holds a Master of Economics
Back to Team